Sustainer Membership Program
Bill of Rights
Thanks for Sustaining the Broward County Film Society into the future!
As a Sustaining Member of Broward County Film Society (BCFS), I understand that my Sustainer Monthly Membership or Monthly Giving of installment payments will be ongoing until I notify BCFS otherwise.
My annual membership will automatically be renewed upon expiration, along with renewal of all my other membership benefits.
I can choose to increase, decrease or discontinue my installment payments at any time.
I agree to the Terms and Conditions (TAC).
Monthly Payment by Credit Card or EPT Bank Transfer
- Monthly installment payments will be billed by BCFS to my credit card or bank account at monthly intervals and will appear on my regular credit card or bank statements.
- I will notify BCFS Membership Department promptly, when my credit card number, expiration date or billing information changes, by calling the Member Hotline at (954) 525-3456 ext 105, by emailing sustainer@FLiFF.com or by writing to:
BCFS Membership Department
1314 E. Las Olas Blvd. #007
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
- In the event of error, I have the right to instruct my bank to reverse any charge per the terms of my credit card agreement.
- Member pricing will not increase for a minimum of three years from the time of enrollment.
- Authorization to charge my account at the bank shall be the same as if I had personally signed a check to the BCFS Fund.
- Authorization shall remain in effect until I notify BCFS Member Services and my bank, in writing, that I wish to end this agreement. This could take up to 30 days. (It is subject to the Terms and Conditions.)
- I understand that I may cancel my annual membership at any time.
- I understand that I am subject to the full annual fee for the Membership if I am an Executive Producer or Superstar Member.
- A record of each payment will be included in my regular bank statement and will serve as my receipt.
- In the event of error, I have the right to instruct my bank to reverse any charge. I understand that this must be done by written notice to BCFS within 15 days of the date of the bank statement, or within 30 days after the charge was made.