FLIFF is always interested in building better community partnerships. We offer fundraisers for not-for-profit organizations and student unions. A great way to do this will be to pair with a film throughout the year and during the Film Festival, take advantage of our Ft. Lauderdale locations’ courtyard and event space and broaden your target audience…and ours. If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past FLIFF events dedicated to giving back to the community include the following…
- LunaFest, to combat Breast Cancer
- The CAN Film Fest for Charity with admission either two cans of food or one new toy per person, all donated to The Broward Partnership for the Homeless and ChildNet
- The Hispanic Christmas Party, in Immokalee benefiting the families of migrant farm workers
- FAB! Films for Kids, monthly free matinee
- Free Senior Matinees
- The EGG-tacular, free Easter Celebration that raises donations for Shoes for the Soul
We have brought free films to the victims of Hurricane Andrew in shelters…to detainees at the Krome Detention Center…for families and causes…including a Dog-In Movie…a Dive-In Movie…and so many more.